Google seems to be number 1 in my book at the moment. I've recently discovered http://www.igoogle.com/. This is basically your own personalisable google homepage where you can add various applications. Here is a screen shot of my current igoogle home page.
I've got a mini Twitter update application, a little Gmail window that lets me see any new emails. There is a facebook window showing friends latest Facebook status updates. I've got a link to my Google Calendar on there and various news update window applications. I get to see all the things I need to know in one place! Genius.
The other web item that i just love is again by Google. It's their new Browser Google Chrome. Firefox was my previous favourite browser but after trying Google Chrome I think i like this even more. I recommend people give it a go. The home page saves all your favourite websites and lists your recent searches, I find it very useful indeed. It also lets you browse incognito (i.e you can browse sites without it leaving a log in your history so say I could be secretly shopping on ebay and Asos without Andy seeing ... not that I would of course... Mwahahaha!)
I think I just love Google. I've been with Gmail for ages now and it's definately the best email account I've had. (I'm not being paid to say any of this... it's just my personal opinion hehehe)

No comments:
Post a Comment